Duration : 5 HOURS
As a professional in a highly regulated field, you must live up to a significant number of expectations on a daily basis. And you don’t always get the thorough guidance you need to comply. Recently HUD has published many new rules and many more are coming up. For instance HUD has recently announced guidance on Smoke-Free Housing, TRACS 203A, Final VAWA Rules, Criminal Background Check, and REAC UPCS guidance.
With this SkillEducators specialized bundle you will get the updates on all these new regulations and how you can comply with them.
This package includes:
- HUD New Smoke-Free Guidelines
- Require more than 3,100 public housing agencies to implement smokefree policies within 18 months of the final rule being adopted.
- Prohibit the use of cigarettes, cigars, pipes, and hookah (waterpipes) in all living units, indoor common areas and administrative offices.
- Prohibit the use of tobacco products covered by the policy in outdoor areas within 25 ft. from buildings.
- Allow for further restrictions (e.g., buffer around playgrounds, restrict smoking to designated outdoor areas, property-wide smoke-free policy).
- TRACS 203A Update
- TRACS Operating Tips
- MAT Tenant System Record Formats & Definitions
- MAT Voucher/Payment Record Formats & Definitions
- The old Chapter 9 from the 4350.3
- Calculation Guidelines
- MAT15 Address Record Specification
- REAC Inspection Rule Update: UPCS Guidance & Protocol
- What are the latest updates to UPCS rules
- How are these rules interpreted
- How often will we be inspected?
- What do the scores mean?
- What are my rights during an inspection?
- HUD'S Final Rule: Violence Against Women Act (VAWA)
- Tenant Selection Plan;
- House Rules;
- Termination of Assistance/Tenancy; and
- Eligibility of Remaining Household Members.
- HUD’s Guidance on Criminal Background Checks
- Definition of Disparate Impact
- What is “Adverse Impact”
- How does this affect the protected classes
- How does this ruling affect development activities going forward
- Principles of a One Strike Policy
- Rule on Harassment
- Federal Interagency Re-entry Council