Available All Day
Duration : 4 Hours
Complying with various issues of HUD housing is never easy. As a professional in a highly regulated field, you must live up to a significant number of expectations on a daily basis. And you don’t always get the thorough guidance you need to comply. Buy you don't need to worry any more, get this 4 hours training bundle exclusively made for your compliance need and learn what HUD expects you to do. Get the insight from the most experienced thought leader in this industry Paul Flogstad to build upon your knowledge and get complaint.
This Course Includes:
HUD Bed Bug Guidelines: What you need to know
- What is HUD's Notice H 2012-5?
- What are the methods for getting rid of bed bugs?
- What do they look like?
- Where do they usually hide?
- Do they carry disease?
- How to identify bed bugs from other insects?
Calculating Income, Expenses and Deductions in HUD Properties
- Income sources
- Income from assets
- Whose income is counted
- Allowed deductions
- How to treat the various expenses
HUD Waiting List Management
- Key Regulations
- Taking Applications for Occupancy
- Matching Applicants on the Waiting List to Available Units
- Creating and Maintaining Waiting Lists
- Opening and Closing the Waiting List
- Placing Families with Disabled Family Members
- Documenting Changes to Waiting Lists
- Updating Waiting List Information
Determining Income and Calculating Tenant Rent
- Determining Annual Income
- Determining Adjusted Income
- Calculating Tenant Rent