Thursday, May 31, 2018
Duration : 90 Minutes
Property Maintenance: Ways to Reduce Costs, Increase Productivity
"Maintenance costs are the biggest share of any multi-family housing budget. This course will identify strategies to reduce costs and increase productivity of property maintenance."--Paul Flogstad
This course will teach the basics of setting up a maintenance plan for your property. It will break down the plan into manageable components which will help in managing the work load for the staff. We will also learn the importance of inventory, applied time versus actual time and how to measure performance of staff. Also discussed will be how to manage costs in terms of personnel and materials.
- What is applied time?
- What is the biggest time waster for maintenance staff?
- How to effectively develop a budget
- Ho w to set up a maintenance schedule
- Economic life vs actual age when setting up replacement plan.
- Learn fundamentals of maintenance management.
- How to develop inspection and cost standards
- Fundamentals of work scheduling
- Understanding the finances of maintenance management
- Managing maintenance personnel
- Measuring and monitoring performance
Who Should Attend:
- Property Managers
- Property owners
- Maintenance Staff
- Leasing Consultants