Thursday, Sep 07, 2017
Any Time on Webinar Date
Duration : 60 Minutes
OneNote is a FREE digital notebook application from Microsoft. If you have Microsoft Office, you have OneNote. If you have a smartphone or tablet, you can install the OneNote app. You can have access to your OneNote-based content anytime, any place, anywhere.
OneNote notebooks can be shared with colleagues, customers, in fact anyone, making it the perfect platform for collaborative work.
Use OneNote to manage your projects. Use OneNote to manage your meetings. Use OneNote to manage your life.
- Terminology – NoteBooks, Sections and Pages
- Best practice for creating a Notebook
- Restructuring and rearranging a Notebook
- Protecting your information
- Creating Notes
- Working with Tabular data
- Using OneNote as a Task Management tool
- Using OneNote for Internet research
- Collaborating with others / Sharing a Notebook
- Go Mobile: How to use OneNote on an iPad
- Drawing, sketching and hand-writing notes
- Searching OneNote
- Integrating OneNote with Outlook
Benefit of the Course: Learn how OneNote can make you more productive whilst helping you to manage your meetings, your projects and your life.
Who will Benefit:
- business professionals,
- business owners,
- administration support staff,
- human resource professionals