Wednesday, Apr 29, 2020
1:00 pm ET | 12:00 pm CT |11:00 am MT | 10:00 am PT
Duration : 60 Minutes
Form W-4 and Form W-2 are critical forms that all companies have to provide employees. And the IRS has specific laws and how they should handle and distributed, plus these laws change and it is important to keep current. Review potential recent updates, Discuss any concerns around proper processing and your role in processing according to the IRS
In this program, you’ll learn how to:
- To understand how to properly handle a Form W-4
- What are the employer requirements to handle the form W-4
- How to properly complete a Form W-2
- How employers can reduce errors and compliance concerns with both the W-2 and W-4 form.
- How an employer can be electronic with both the W-2 and W-4 forms but still be compliant with the IRS regulations.
- Understanding the requirements around Form W-4 and how an employer can be at risk
- IRS Form W-4 change requirements and how it affects you as an employer
- Employer notification requirements and important deadlines for both Form W-4 and Form W-2
- Discussion on what make the Form W-4 invalid
- Lock in letters from the IRS and how to handle
- Form W-2 Box by box explanation with 2019 update review
- IRS reporting requirements
- Review best practices and pointers to make reconciliation easier.
- 2020 IRS Draft Review of Form W-4
- What the 2020 form tells us about payroll taxation in 2020
Who Should Attend: