Wednesday, May 12, 2021
1:00 pm ET | 12:00 pm CT |11:00 am MT | 10:00 am PT
Duration : 60 Minutes
The IRS provides updated tax rates and changes how taxable income is calculated each year. This webinar will assist the seasoned payroll professional on new legislation that need to be considered. This webinar will also assist the W-2 new comer to understand all the boxes on the form W-2 and what should be reported. A brief overview of year end and W-2 best practices will also be discussed. Updates to the W-2 for tax year 2020 such as how to handle the SSN truncation. Review of the Notice 2020-54 of COVID-19 Sick and family leave credit reporting on the Form W-2.
In this program, you’ll learn how to:
- W-2 Requirements
- W-2 box by Box review
- Understanding the new W-2 codes
- Updated legislation to consider for 2020 W-2
- COVID-19 W-2 updates
- State by State discussion of special W-2 considerations
- Year End and W-2 best Practices
- To better understand proper W-2 filing requirement’s with the SSA
- Details around new codes added for The tax cuts and jobs act
- Better understand of the laws around how employers should provide W-2 to employees.
- Understanding special state W-2 requirements
- How to properly balance W-2’s each year
Who Should Attend:
- Payroll professionals
- Accounting Professionals
- Tax Professionals
- Compensation Professionals
- HR Professionals
Ask a question at the Q & A session following the live event and get advice pertaining to your situation, straight from our expert speaker.