Duration : 270 Minutes
This program has been approved for 4.5 PDCs
“The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met
270 Minutes of Complete EEOC Compliance Training on New Updates and More!
The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) is the federal agency responsible for enforcing employment discrimination laws. With this compliance training kit you will learn more about recent EEOC updates on Using Criminal Convictions as Disqualifiers in the Application Process, Pregnancy Discrimination and The New Reasonable Accommodation Resource Document.
This Package Includes These Best Selling Webinars:
- The EEOC’s Latest on Using Criminal Convictions as Disqualifiers in the Application Process
- Pregnancy Discrimination Act: new EEOC Regs, new state laws and Supreme Court Decision
- The EEOC New Reasonable Accommodation Resource Document: What You Need to Know
- Latest from the EEOC on using criminal convictions as disqualifiers
- Latest court decisions regarding using criminal convictions as disqualifiers
- Using social media in conducting background checks
- What the Fair Credit Reporting Act requires when conducting background checks
- Ban the Box rules for federal contractors
- Overview of Pregnancy Discrimination Act requirements
- Understanding what is required to treat pregnant workers the “same” as other employees who have temporary disabilities
- In-depth review of Young v. United Parcel Service, Inc. and the implications of this decision for employers
- Review of the recent EEOC Guidance on providing reasonable accommodations to pregnant employees
- Overview of the ADA and the ADAAA
- Understanding the definition of what is a "reasonable accommodation" under the ADA and the ADAAA
- Best practices to ensure your policies do not unlawfully restrict the use of leave as a reasonable accommodation
- Is working remotely a reasonable accommodation under the ADA/ADAAA
- Steps to use when making decisions regarding granting leave of absences as a reasonable accommodation under the ADA
- And much more!