Wednesday, Aug 05, 2020
1:00 pm ET | 12:00 pm CT |11:00 am MT | 10:00 am PT
Duration : 60 Minutes
Coming to work and beginning the payroll process each week has become part of what we do. But sometimes we overlook the realty that a natural disaster could stop us from getting to the office one day. Or even a worldwide pandemic like COVID-19 could change the way we do business in the matter of days for an extended period of time. How will employees still get paid when a crisis situation occurs? With the growth of centralized payroll systems, the reality of one location having a disaster that can stop payroll for an entire company is a real concern.
In this program, you’ll learn how to:
This webinar will give you the tools to develop a solid disaster and/or continuity plan to make sure employees always get paid timely in the short term and for long term situations like we are experiencing today. Best practices and tips will be discussed from why a plan is so important to how to keep the plan up to date. All key components of the plan to include, the technology resources, vendor plans etc. How to prioritize payroll tasks while putting together a disaster plan. Along with how to validate the plan is complete are a large part of this webinar.
- Determining critical processes to have a plan for.
- How to validate the disaster plan.
- Who should hold what responsibilities for what part of the plan
- Discussion on how to keep your plan up to date.
- Planning for the recovery when the disaster is over
- Best Practices to keep in mind when developing the disaster plan
- What we learned from COVID-19 that makes us have to update our plans
Who Should Attend:
- Payroll professionals
- HR Professionals
- Accounting Professionals
- Tax Professionals
- Compensation Professionals
Ask a question at the Q & A session following the live event and get advice pertaining to your situation, straight from our expert speaker.